NEW Member Portal Launch
We've launched of a new club management software suite. This software runs on every computer at the club and governs all aspects of club functionality--from taking orders in the dining room, to booking tee times and monthly billing.
If you've already set up access to the new system, click here to log in. If you still need to set up access, see below. If you have questions regarding balances, statements, and payments, please see here.
To access your account in the new system:
- Click here, then enter your email address
- Click "Forgot Password"
- On the next screen, enter your email address again
- Click "Reset Password"
- Check your email for the reset password email, then use your email address as your username, along with the temporary password given in the email, to log in to your account here.
Once you are logged in, follow these steps to create a new password:
- On the left-hand side of the screen click "Profile Settings"
- Then click "Change Password"
- Enter your new password and click "Save"
- There is also in-person help available in the clubhouse library today, Tue 4/12, from 11am-3pm. If needed, we'll add a second in-person help session later this week.
A note on tee times:
- Previously booked tee times are being imported into the new system this morning. There is no need to re-book.
A note on April statements (and previous statements):
- Charges made in April prior to 4/11 will appear as a single line item on April end-of-month statements.
- An itemized breakdown of those charges will be emailed from the old club management software later this week.
- Charges made from 4/11 onwards will be itemized in the new software, available online and in end-of-month statements.