Whether the goal is to be a top performer on their high school team, play college golf, or beyond the Rotella Academy offer the resources that will help your junior succeed.
The Academy is broken into four semesters and is a three day per week commitment.
Academy golfers are placed into groups by gender and age with a maximum group size of four.
Each week the groups practice and play together three times: two weekday evenings plus Saturday afternoon.
Each semester includes:
- Group sessions with Dr. Rotella
- Weekly group lessons with Coach Bill Fedder, PGA
- Weekly strength and conditioning sessions with Austin Shaffer
- Saturday on-course practice
- Private lessons with Coach Bill.