Spring Golf Programming
No matter the age or skill level, the club can help you improve.
For group junior programing a family discount is offered: 15% off every junior golfer's tuition from the same family in the same program beyond the first junior.
8 weeks, March 15th - May 8th
Each week our practices will alternate between different golf skills including full swing, short game, putting, and on-course instruction. The practices consist of structured formal instruction and fun game-based learning. There are five time slots available, and students can choose one, two, or three sessions per week. Sign up here, indicating your preferred day(s).
- Tuesdays, 4-5:30pm
- Wednesdays, 4-5:30pm
- Thursdays, 4-5:30pm
- Saturdays, filled!
- Sundays, filled!
Fee structure, per child:
- Cost for 1 academy practice per week: $295
- Cost for 2 academy practices per week: $285 x 2 = $570
- Cost for 3 academy practices per week: $275 x 3 = $825
- +$40 per child for non-club members.
4 weeks, April 16th - May 7th
Meets Saturdays from 10:30-11:30am. Designed by an early childhood expert and golf professional, this story-driven program teaches through fun, memorable games, and allows young children to feel successful and get excited about golf from day one. Cost: $125 for 4 weeks per child, includes Birdies Playbook (+$20 per child for non-club members). Sign up here.
Whether the goal is to make their high school team for the first time or get a college golf scholarship, the club offers the resources that will help your junior succeed. Learn more here.
PGA Junior League
In 2022 Glenmore Junior Golfers will have two teams to choose between:
- The Travel Team will play home and away 9-hole scramble matches against other PGA Junior League teams in the area. Travel team members compete in approximately 6 league matches held on Sundays, with weekly 2-hour weekday practices. Also included are 2 private lessons with Coach Walker or Coach David and team jerseys. Travel Teams compete without any parental assistance and members of the team will be expected to be available for most golf matches. Cost is $399 per junior.
- The Farm Team will compete in 6-hole scramble matches that will all be played at home. Farm team members will compete in approximately 6 home matches, have weekly 1.5-hour weekday practices, and receive team jerseys. Course set-ups are customizable based on the players ability and parental assistance is welcomed during the matches. Cost is $249 per junior.
- Please note which team you are signing your child up for when registering.
Six Week Men's & Ladies Spring Clinic Series
This series of weekly small group lessons is designed to solidify basics and save you strokes. We'll begin with putting, then move through short game, irons and driving--working from the green back. Clinics are limited to six participants, with men and ladies meeting on different days. $180 per person, ladies meet Tuesdays at 10am beginning 4/5, men meet Thursdays at 10am beginning 4/7. Note, no classes week of 4/18-22. Sign up here.
No Embarrassment Clinics
Are you interested in starting the game, picking the game back-up after a long time not playing, or just feeling not quite ready for the course? Need to get around in the yearly corporate outing and it's the one time you play for the year? If this sounds like you, then this is the clinic for you! This five week program covers all the basics, with the goal of getting you comfortable in all facets of the game. Wednesday evenings from 6-7pm beginning April 6th, $150 for the program, limited to 6 participants. Sign up here.
Spring Short Game Golf School
This series of three a la carte sessions covers:
- Keys to putter speed control
- The art of green reading
- Precision pitch shots
- Escaping the sand.
Max of four people per session, appropriate for all skill levels, dates TBD.